By Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty
utilizing a collaborative and interdisciplinary writer base with adventure within the pharmaceutical and academia, this ebook is a pragmatic source for top content material (HC) techniques.
• Instructs readers at the basics of excessive content material screening (HCS) techniques
• Focuses on functional and widely-used thoughts like photo processing and multiparametric assays
• Breaks down HCS into person modules for education and connects them on the end
• Includes an educational bankruptcy that works via pattern HCS assays, thesaurus, and unique appendices
Read Online or Download An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
Chemical defence through pollutants toxic to otherorganisms, be they animals or vegetation, is common amongstthe plant nation - together with microorganisms to boot. Thisbook embraces the research of quite a lot of plant toxinsand this fills a niche within the plant pathology and ecologicalbiochemistry fields.
Chemie Basiswissen stellt in den drei Bänden Anorganische Chemie, Organische Chemie und Analytische Chemie den gesamten Wissensstoff für das Diplomchemiker-Vorexamen dar. Studenten mit Chemie im Nebenfach und Studierende des höheren Lehramtes dient Chemie-Basiswissen als Examensvorbereitung. Der Band 2, Organische Chemie, präsentiert den Stoff dieses Gebietes in kurzer und übersichtlicher shape.
Volumes during this largely respected sequence current finished experiences of drug ingredients and extra fabrics, with serious overview chapters that summarize info concerning the characterization of drug components and excipients. This organizational constitution meets the wishes of the pharmaceutical neighborhood and allows the advance of a well timed automobile for publishing assessment fabrics in this subject.
Introduces the reader to Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs), their isolation strategy and research, and commercially on hand systems offers the ancient point of view and the review of the sphere of circulating tumor cells (CTCs) Discusses the state-of-art equipment for CTC isolation, starting from the macro- to micro-scale, from confident focus to destructive depletion, and from biological-property-enabled to physical-property-based techniques information commercially on hand CTC structures Describes post-isolation research and medical translation offers a thesaurus of medical phrases on the topic of CTCs
- Carbon-13 NMR Spectral Problems (Organic Chemistry)
- Potable Water: Emerging Global Problems and Solutions (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- The Taiwan Crisis: a showcase of the global arsenic problem (Arsenic in the environment)
- Handbook of Environmental Analysis: Chemical Pollutants in Air, Water, Soil, and Solid Wastes, Second Edition
- Ionic Equilibria in Analytical Chemistry
Extra info for An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery
An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery by Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty