By Tiffany Chenneville
- The effect of pediatric HIV on families.
- Psychosocial issues for kids and youth with HIV.
- HIV prevention and intervention within the university setting.
- HIV disclosure in pediatric populations.
- How to layout potent evidence-based HIV risk-reduction courses for adolescents.
Read or Download A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
This publication explores how psychoanalytic ideas could be utilized while operating with mom and dad and little toddlers in teams. Illustrated with vigorous observations, it discusses how those parent-toddler teams could be an efficient medium for early intervention in the course of a interval that is severe for the negotiation of a child’s vital emotional concerns.
Formerly thought of an extraordinary situation between young ones and teenagers, fresh examine on obsessive-compulsive ailment (OCD) has indicated an elevated occurrence between this age staff, insofar because it is now certainly one of the commonest of all psychiatric health problems affecting formative years. guide of kid and Adolescent Obsessive-Compulsive disease is the definitive booklet on OCD in kids and kids.
Difficult children, Cool Counseling bargains inventive thoughts for overcoming resistance, fostering confident treatment relationships, and producing possibilities for consumer swap and development. This version features a new bankruptcy on resistance busters and up-to-date and clean rules for setting up rapport, accomplishing casual tests, bettering detrimental moods, editing maladaptive behaviors, and instructing mom and dad.
The 1st variation of this well known booklet gained compliment for effectively exploring the interior global of up to date early life. the recent version now additionally examines concerns together with self-harm, melancholy and physique picture disturbance. Drawing on a versatile psychodynamic process, it provides evidence-based assistance for either skilled practitioners and scholars.
- Bullying in School: Perspectives from School Staff, Students, and Parents
- The Child as a Cartesian Thinker: Children's Reasonings about Metaphysical Aspects of Reality (Psychology Revivals)
- Studies in the Social Psychology of Adolescence: Volume 10 (International Library of Sociology)
- Innovative Mental Health Interventions for Children: Programs That Work
Additional resources for A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice
A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV: Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice by Tiffany Chenneville